When you feel like a little sweet something for lunch or a snack, this THM Strawberry Thick Shake really hits the spot. Try it for breakfast as you run out the door on those busy mornings. So quick and easy.
- ½ cup 0% Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup almond milk or water
- 1 scoop Whey Protein Isolate
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 2 tbs cream cheese reduced fat
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- ½ tsp glucomannan
- 2 '
doonks' pure stevia extract
- This is super quick and easy! Just throw it all in the blender, food processor or Thermomix and blend away for 3-4 mins.
- Pour into your favourite glass and enjoy.
- Decorate with a fresh strawberry if you wish, just because it looks pretty.
- I often use water when I do not have almond milk handy.