I love a moist muffin and I tweaked a few recipes to come up with this Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin. These never last long at our house and I often find myself making a double batch. Maybe I should bake them late at night when the house is asleep, eat one nice and warm straight from the oven and put the rest in the freezer, ready to grab at a moments notice.
I love Blueberry muffins for breakfast, a quick snack with a cup of tea or even for dessert with a dollop of cream. These Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins, made with coconut flour, are particularly good. A perfect blend of sweet, blueberry flavour.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup xylitol
- 75g butter, melted
- 3 tbp cream
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 2-3 doonks pure stevia extract or 1 tbs Sweet Stevia Blend
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine coconut flour, salt, stevia and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Combine eggs, xylitol, butter, cream and vanilla in another, larger bowl.
- Pour wet mix into dry mix and mix well.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Place batter into a paper lined muffin tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and serve. Enjoy!
Make a batch today and let me know what your critics, aka the hubby and kids, think about them. Enjoy!