These Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffins are great for breakfast, lunch or a snack. Make a tray for breakfast one morning and you will be set for snacks throughout the next few days. If you don’t have any almond meal or coconut flour on hand, they will work just fine without. They will be more like a mini quiche than a muffin but they still taste great. Just remember to reduce the cooking time.
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 dozen eggs, lightly beaten
rashesof bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- pinch onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place muffin cases in muffin tray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour into muffin holes until ¾ full - I like to use an ice-cream scoop.
- Bake for 20-25 mins. If not using the almond meal or flour, reduce cooking time.
- Serve warm or cold.
note: this is a US nutritional label. Net carbs are carbs minus dietary fiber.